3 thoughts on “Do you have to report the gold investment, which department to report the case?

  1. See where you do it, if you are bought by investment gold bars such as gold shops, go to the Industry and Commerce Bureau and 12315 to complain. If it is fraud, go directly to 110 or the local police station. If it is a paper gold investing in the bank, report to the local Banking Regulatory Bureau and complaint

Leave a Reply